Sunday 26 July 2015

L'OREAL LA PALETTE NUDE / REVIEW








Long time no see... 
On this miserable rainy Sunday, I thought a nice, little review would brighten everyone's day just that tad. When I recently went on holiday, I couldn't help but not resist the world of duty free and whilst waiting for the plane to take off, I had a flick through the on-board magazine as you do, and came across this brand new L'oreal Paris Eyeshadow Palette. I was in desperate need of a new eyeshadow palette in my life so thought it was the perfect opportunity. 
I picked up the Rose edition and as you can see from the pictures above, the palette is full of pinky nude colours with a range of mattes and shimmers. And no lie, I would happily wear each and every single one of the colours and that doesn't happen with most palettes. There's normally always that one or two shades which you completely rule out. 
I watched my most used and most favourite shades which hare again, shown above. As you can see by the swatches, the shimmers are much more pigmented than the mattes. But in all honesty, I think they are great for the price of £14.99. 
From using this to create a nude eye on a night-out, I've found that the lasting power is pretty good, and the blending ability is brilliant. 
So if your on the hunt for a new, drugstore eyeshadow palette then I would definitely recommend this one. It has a range of shades that would suit any skin type, having something in there for everyone.

Lauren x

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Fashion Plate Lauren. All rights reserved.
MINIMALIST BLOG DESIGNS BY pipdig