Tuesday 15 July 2014

STYLE // SHORTS COLLECTION






Top - New Look
Shorts (similar) - Forever 21






Top - Primark
Shorts - The Style Club




Top - American Apparel
Shorts - Depop - search for name @vintagemarketplace






Top - New Look
Shorts - F&F (Tesco)

I thought I would show you some of my favourite shorts to wear this summer and how I styled them to create a casual, comfy look for those long, hot summer days where all you want to do is chill and you don't really fancy dressing up! I'm definitely more of a shorts girl than a skirt girl; just because they are so much more comfortable and easy to wear.

What are your favourite type of bottom wear for summer?








SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Fashion Plate Lauren. All rights reserved.
MINIMALIST BLOG DESIGNS BY pipdig