Tuesday 3 June 2014

3 ON-TREND BOOHOO OUTFITS

 
 
Hi girls! Today I put together 3 outfits all of which are from the clothing brand Boohoo (be sure to check them out at www.boohoo.com) Boohoo have always really impressed me and caught my eye with their amazing picks of clothing and how they always create items perfect for the upcoming trends. All of their clothes, footwear and accessories are really affordable - great prices for the quality that they are. So I put together 3 outfits that all have elements of the latest trends including ripped jeans, chunky sandals, coloured leather jackets and more! I will leave links of every item I have featured below the image and their prices. Enjoy :)
 
 
 
 
White Gladiators - £18 (also come in colours Black and Tan)
Blue Biker Jacket - £35 (also come in colours Black and Blush)


Pink Pump Shoe - £12 (also come in colour White)
White V Neck Tee - £10 (also come in colours Bottle, Navy, Black and Grey Marl)

Black Chelsea Boots - £20 (also come in colour Tan)
Monochrome Checked Jeans - £25 (also have a high-waisted pair)

SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I love your blog, your outfit ideas are wonderful. (:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Hun! Enter my new giveaway xx

      Delete

© Fashion Plate Lauren. All rights reserved.
MINIMALIST BLOG DESIGNS BY pipdig