Sunday 27 July 2014

STYLE // LITTLE BLACK DRESS








Hi guys! I was lucky enough to receive this beautiful black mini dress from a lovely girl called Emma who has recently started up her own dress boutique! This black dress is an ESSENTIAL in every girls wardrobe. The colour Black just goes with everything and anything and is suitable for any type of occasion. The idea of it being a dress is crucial as a little black dress can be worn in all seasons as it never goes out of fashion and for any time of the day whether it being day or night - you can dress it up or down for any event.

This particular dress has a gorgeous cross over back detailing on the back which gives the dress a bit more of an edgy look so it doesn't look so plain. However, it can be annoying to wear as it easily shows off your bra so you would need a backless bra to wear this staple dress otherwise it doesn't look too flattering (demonstrated by me!)

I decided to pair the dress with a simple pair of black heels. I mean, you can pair with black heels but it does blend in with the dress and I think it needs a tad of colour to make the outfit look complete. (These are the only pair of heels I own so I couldn't demonstrate)

I recently purchased this stunning statement necklace from Ebay for only £3.99 which is a complete bargain if I must say so myself! A necklace of any kind would be perfect matched with this dress as it really brings out the shape of the dress and gives it a more favourable look overall.
 The yellow and blue colouring of the necklace makes it more of a summer look, however it really dresses up the look.

Make sure you head over to Instagram and look at Emma's page - @emilylousboutique and check out her gorgeous dresses she has in stock!

If you would like to order from her or have any queries - message me or email Emma at lousboutique@outlook.com



SHARE:

1 comment

  1. It looks really good!!

    www.wednesday19th.blogspot.com

    xx Cecil

    ReplyDelete

© Fashion Plate Lauren. All rights reserved.
MINIMALIST BLOG DESIGNS BY pipdig