Sunday 26 April 2015

THE DENIM SHIRT






I'm not quite confident enough to go for the full double denim look just yet but this outfit proves I'm making a start with the whole denim style. I'm a real denim jean kinda girl and wear them pretty much every day, so I thought to try a denim shirt instead to mix my style up a bit.. and you know what, I'm loving it. I saw this shirt on The Persian Babes YouTube channel and instantly had to go buy it - she sold it to me! I was wary as to the texture of it at first but when it arrived, I couldn't have been more impressed. The material feels amazing quality - very thick and well-made. I love the v-neck detailing of it and how it is just the right length and not too low cut. I thought the best and most practical way to style this shirt would be for the classic black jeans - and of course I wore my ripped ones from Topshop. My simple black boots are from Daisy Street which if you didn't realise already I wear everywhere! Going with the black theme, I wore my small black bag which is from good old Primark and was only £8 - bargain!

I love how you can't go wrong with an outfit like this and if you've got a simplistic, modern, sophisticated style like mine, then I'm sure you love it as well.


SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Really Nice Shirt

    FOLLOW my Blog!!! Maybe we can follow each other!!!
    http://rimanerenellamemoria.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete

© Fashion Plate Lauren. All rights reserved.
MINIMALIST BLOG DESIGNS BY pipdig